Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Hmm wasn't the hero and the descendants alsoawakened, and elves? So maybe in apocalyptic Japan, Akane's brother created the lab that later turns into the cult. And the lab was trying to create and control awakened girls, then the future cult changed to make heroes and search for immortality
There were three heroes, something seen early on. And we can tell one was an elf, one was human, and one was a beast person, because Shadow Garden is made of all three races. Though there are only elves and beast people among the seven shades (Alpha, Beta, Delta, etc.) a lot of the lower ranks are human.

And all members are Shadow Garden were recruited because they were "possessed", which can only happen to descendants of the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

But still then the trigger for "the apocalypse" r from "the future" or from the current timeline that Cid located now?
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Time travel instead of world transfer? But then, wouldn't they all be descendants of Beta? I will not think too much about it.

The flow of time between the two worlds is probably some thing like one year on Earth is between four and six years in the other world. So if they take a week to get back to the other world, 1-1½ months will have passed there.

Dex-chan lover
Of course this is EIS. Cuz is never gonna just “R E V E A L” I got my hope up too high.

Contributor
I'm betting on Time Travel as well, with this being a Chrono Trigger-type story.

Diablos/Lavos crashes on Earth shortly after the MC dies, brings ruin to the whole planet, goes dormant while humans rebuild and awaken, future humans discover Diablos and try to exploit it, which causes the main plot of the story to start.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to that, we can maintain order despite the size of our group.
b7d0cdf36af5183ab134af276a10a553.png

Always can't wait to read the next chapter but they only release monthly. Suspension is literally pilling up im still waiting for the girls to learn that cid is shadow now they introduce earth. Now i want to see their reaction when they see how strong they are. And also see the girl's reaction when she learns that the boy is her dead classmate. But im sure they will make the story longer. Rather than revealing cid they will reveal shadow and they will think that shadow is an enemy. Well let's just find out

Dex-chan lover
There were three heroes, something seen early on. And we can tell one was an elf, one was human, and one was a beast person, because Shadow Garden is made of all three races. Though there are only elves and beast people among the seven shades (Alpha, Beta, Delta, etc.) a lot of the lower ranks are human.

And all members are Shadow Garden were recruited because they were "possessed", which can only happen to descendants of the heroes.
One correction, i believe eta is a human, though we've rarely seen her in any of the stories yet.EDIT:looks like i was wrong, closest human one is nu, no 13.
Also i guess i should state that none of them are technically elves, beastmen etc, these are considered human races in story if i remember right, but it's not like it matters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread