Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Okay thanks, how come she didn't recognize him?
She did recognize him, p. 18, but it is said that she's in college while both of them are highschool mates. So probably it's been a few yrs she couldn't remember details.

She does:
I think she just doesn't believe it since she thinks he died (which he did).
I actually forgor he got truck-kun-ed xD

Also, lol Natsume.

(I wonder how Cid's gonna try and talk around her once the learns Japanese...)
If animated, would they suddenly be (voiced) talking in the otherworld language while the Japan peeps talk in japanese?

Dex-chan lover
So 3 years past on earth and about 17 on isekai planet. That is not a very eloquent number for the time distortion so maybe my number is wrong. But if it is 18 years then it's a very odd distortion of 1 to 6 which I haven't seen in my many years of being a degenerate. Usually time distortions work as a factor of 10 or a factor of 2, so I have no idea what is going on here
No, this is not paralel world. This is pure time travel.

This is just usual time travel where Cid comes back to the past 3 years after his real body death. Cid / Minoru is actualy reincarnated to the future, but this time he accidentally back to the past

Dex-chan lover
So obviously they have no reason to even suspect Cid and Beta to be Otherworlders, because as far as they know that was never a possibility. Given that premise it's kind of hard to believe someone who "lost his memory" but clearly must've lived on earth his entire life just conviently forgot the entire disaster. Do you remember anything before the disaster? If you forgot everything then this might as well be how the world always looked since you were born right? But clearly you knew the world wasn't like this so you do know stuff. It's just instead of only forgetting what happened in the last 3 days you forgot last 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the LN was translated on NU... Unfortunately, I'll probably have to buy it if I want to read this arc...

Double-page supporter
Wait, now im a little confused after reading the comments

Did truck-kun send Cid to the future or another world?
Light Novel readers help and spoilers please

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Double Isekai…..

seriously 1st thought was It’s Just like the OG digimon series where Ty and Agumon fought Edomon into a black hole and got warped back to earth only to later return back to the DigiWorld after saying farewell to Ty’s Sister.

wonder if and when they return will there be a TimeSkip?

honestly after being well informed up until the Black Rose incident this new information is Super Wild and interesting and a cool divergence from WN & LN material perhaps an Evolution of the WN idea From Zombies to These Beasts?

regardless Iam HYPED and I’m more hyped considering the events in Chapter 47 was already partly adapted into the anime as ep1 so the eventual season 2 or 3 will no doubt reach here

Dex-chan lover
This is a little better than what the plot has been. The playing an idiot but everyone else in the story is actually dumber than than MC got old 30 chapters ago. Hopefully they won't start beating that dead horse again.

Dex-chan lover
One thing bugs me here. He gets Nishitani's name wrong talking to himself and but gets it right in front of her. TL issue or did he just happen to guess right that time?

Dex-chan lover
she will tell her story but to even begin willt ake a month <.< gnaa i wonder if i could isekai 1 month into the future to read the chapter already

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this turn of events :/ back to the other world pls

Dex-chan lover
Having Beta pull a japanese honorific like "onii-chan" during a conversation where she's talking about how she doesn't know Japanese is kinda funny.

When Beta said she needs to learn Jappanis ASAP, manga version kinda missed an inner thought of Sid comparing to the LN.

He realized that if Beta learned Japanese, she might learn that Shadow Wisdom is just this world's common knowledge and he would lose the Garden's respect. Later (also in this chapter), he was happy that the shady scientist will keep Beta occupied while Sid could go out and learn to return to their world ASAP before Beta learns too much.

Contributor
When Beta said she needs to learn Jappanis ASAP, manga version kinda missed an inner thought of Sid comparing to the LN.

He realized that if Beta learned Japanese, she might learn that Shadow Wisdom is just this world's common knowledge and he would lose the Garden's respect. Later (also in this chapter), he was happy that the shady scientist will keep Beta occupied while Sid could go out and learn to return to their world ASAP before Beta learns too much.
Yeah weird they didn’t mention that, although I feel like they will eventually

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmmm... I wonder if this is in WN... Time to read...
General rule of thumb: If either a manga or anime is an adaptation, chances are it's based off of LN, and never WN. Only exceptions are VNs (e.g. Fate) or games (e.g. DMC, Nier, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread