Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 50

Couldn't even get through the entire chapter between the TL and the typesetting. There are so many abandoned series that I wouldn't mind either of those things on, but this is a waste of effort when Biaman is already doing an amazing job with the series.

Aggregator gang
3 weeks for a new chapter!?!? but hey i shouldn't conplain, every chapter is jam-packed with sheer hype....and Beta
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The not-so-innocent Beta that is incapable of theft is going to learn the interwebz.

Dex-chan lover
Hah everyone got fooled/charmed by beta except our boi cid...

Btw this is not biamam scans?

Fed-Kun's army
What gives anyone the right of monopolizing the fan translation of a manga?
This drama is older than mangadex. Go complain to the site's admins if you have a problem.
Monopolization? Chief, did you see how shit the quality of this chapter is? There are plenty of series being translated simultaneously by more than one group, but some random schmuck wasting a large amount of time on MTL when Biamam will release an objectively superior version of the chapter soon is baffling.

Dex-chan lover
Monopolization? Chief, did you see how shit the quality of this chapter is? There are plenty of series being translated simultaneously by more than one group, but some random schmuck wasting a large amount of time on MTL when Biamam will release an objectively superior version of the chapter soon is baffling.
It's his choice to use his free time on what he wants and the site rules allow it. Any other questions?

Contributor
as SoupEnergy mentioned, his entire character is based on acting like a weak mob even before he reincarnated, so he is still his 'true self' since he never changed.
^ my argument for manga adaptation supremacy

So it got sniped by what looks like MTL. If there are already people doing a good job with a series and you are just going to throw out garbage in comparison, just don't do anything at all. Uploader blocked.
I had no clue you could block uploaders, thanks.
Hope Biamam don't drop the series because of this guy.

Aggregator gang
That was fast oO (was talking about her speed learning stuff, not the translation)

Fed-Kun's army
It's his choice to use his free time on what he wants and the site rules allow it. Any other questions?
people who don't know the inner working will think biamam (the original group) is getting sloppy
especially since this snipe dude didn't even bother making their own credit page explaining that they are not the original scanlator
you can snipe all you want, but at least do a good job and explain that you are from different group

Users who are viewing this thread