Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 50

I also hate he left Beta by herself. He didn't think her blood would be different?
To be fair, he probably trusts Beta and her strength enough that he can leave her alone.

I wish he could be his true self in Japan since he is going back to the real world soon
Plus, this is his real self, being a mob on the outside while secretly being an overpowered leader in the shadows.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling when this arc started that I won't enjoy it as much as the others, well, so far my feeling is correct.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit. Doctor Yuuka is a cutie.

Such a waste, such a shame.

Spoilers for anyone who cares: Doctor Yuuka is the main antagonist of the arc, and gets merc'd by Shadow after she consigns the shelter to oblivion and kidnaps Akane.

Dex-chan lover
So weird seeing people get mad and hate on the quality of the translation. It's not that bad, just a couple of sentences that sound a bit weird, plenty of groups that do a much worse job than this.

Just put those efforts towards a series that isn't being actively translated next time or even from super slow groups who are volumes behind on their series who are keeping those series hostage.

Group Leader
I failed to understand the use of sniping a series that people/group are already working on, am i missing something ?
MTL solo ( which i was doing ) is extremely time consuming why wasting your time ? There is plenty of abandoned series that wouldn't mind a random MTL. ( just my point of view ).
If you bother doing so much work, why not doing it in a way that people will thank you for or who knows might even want to help you.
Anyway will be waiting for Biamam Scan release, i ain't in a hurry. sip tea

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I failed to understand the use of sniping a series that people/group are already working on, am i missing something ?
MTL solo ( which i was doing ) is extremely time consuming why wasting your time ? There is plenty of abandoned that wouldn't mind a random MTL. ( just my point of view ).
If you bother doing so much work, why not doing it in a way that people will thank you for or who knows might even want to help you.
Anyway will be waiting for Biamam Scan release, i ain't in a hurry. sip tea
I won't bash the person doing it. But yeah, i agree with this 110%

Users who are viewing this thread