Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
The more I think about it, the more I think the "isekai" was just a time leap reincarnation. The first knight could very well be either Aurora/Diabolos or Olivier (golden hair)

Double-page supporter
Yup, will wait for the main group doing this. They're generally quite prompt and the results are more readable. Started reading without noticing who'd posted, but figured out something was wrong within the first couple pages fortunately, so have managed to avoid spoiling myself too much. For a series as good as this with a great TL team behind it, kinda worth waiting the hours or days so that your first experience is the best it can be, I feel. No hate of course to whoever did this, but do feel like there might be other series that could use that attention more instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, will wait for the main group doing this. They're generally quite prompt and the results are more readable. Started reading without noticing who'd posted, but figured out something was wrong within the first couple pages fortunately, so have managed to avoid spoiling myself too much. For a series as good as this with a great TL team behind it, kinda worth waiting the hours or days so that your first experience is the best it can be, I feel. No hate of course to whoever did this, but do feel like there might be other series that could use that attention more instead.
To be fair, it's not totally garbage and is readable. I've seen my fair share of actual garbage machine translated shit.
But yeah, I'll reread a chapter if the better/preferred translator uploads a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wheres Princess Alexia when you need her to cut through Betas bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Quality not quite as high as the usual group. Lots of repeated phrases from attempts to rephrase but failure to delete the original attempt at translation. Could really use a QC

Dex-chan lover
I understand him pretending to be weak and naive is apart of the comedy aspect but it does bother me. I wish he could be his true self in Japan since he is going back to the real world soon. I also hate he left Beta by herself. He didn't think her blood would be different?
For the first point, he never shown his true self even in Japan. He started the whole gimmick of the power in the shadow in Japan after all. Moreover, he's already reincarnated, from technical point of view, he's no longer his old self.

For the second point, he knew the human from his new world couldn't be compared with his old world. He is thinking there is no way people from his old world could pose a harm to Beta. Even if this was all a play inside of his mind, but splitting to gather information is still a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
Did they take inspiration from Planet of the Apes and tried to do a military version of the White Knight? If then they didn't see the rest of that movie...
Not as bad as all the Divine Comedy inspiration I've seen in Japanese pop culture recently. I'm assuming they just play DMC 3 (not even all the way through) and call it a day. Make the exorcist fall in love's direct comments on Dante and Vergil physically hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really fault the MC's complete lack of sympathy. He's pretty consistent in being a selfish sociopath others misinterpret and ngl if I was in his position and just got done traveling worlds it'd be hard not to equate this to fun game scenario.

Ya know I can't even fault Beta on her cringe Japanese. She learned more in a far shorter time than I still have and that's without any guidance or language books.

Dex-chan lover
My stance with snipers will never change. If you're gonna snipe a series, at least do a good job at it.

With Biamam Scans' amazing translation quality, that's already a high bar. So why bother wasting your time when all you can offer is a shitty MTL?

Dex-chan lover
He was also pretending to be weak when he was in Japan in his previous life. That's the whole point of his character. No matter where he is or who he is, he'll always want to be the eminence in shadow.
It is like people don't understand Cid's character or something

Group Leader
Especially for typesetting :
1. use center alignment
2. center the text to the bubble/box
3. resize the text to an appropriate size for each text
4. arrange the text to match the bubble/box
last but not least : don't snipe other's project (especially if they do a better job than you)

edit: I read look at one page, notice something is wrong and check at the comment section. I see that the translation is also bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol the "first knight" is definitely Oliver
and damn beta she's gonna have an entire lab in her inventory at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread