Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
I failed to understand the use of sniping a series that people/group are already working on, am i missing something ?
MTL solo ( which i was doing ) is extremely time consuming why wasting your time ? There is plenty of abandoned series that wouldn't mind a random MTL. ( just my point of view ).
If you bother doing so much work, why not doing it in a way that people will thank you for or who knows might even want to help you.
Anyway will be waiting for Biamam Scan release, i ain't in a hurry. sip tea
How do you do mtl??

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for season 2 to butcher stuff up as what they did in season 1.

can't wait to get flamed by anime-onlys when they're told that stuff's butchered.

Also, if you're trying to snipe with a subpar MTL, at least make it convincing man.

Fed-Kun's army
What gives anyone the right of monopolizing the fan translation of a manga?
This drama is older than mangadex. Go complain to the site's admins if you have a problem.
Do you not even realise that if there was not a proper agreement among the scanlation groups, the popular series would just keep getting tossed around while the lesser known series would not even get translated.

Also I don't understand, why do you wanna read a shitty scanlation ? when a proper group is already translating it at a regular pace

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for season 2 to butcher stuff up as what they did in season 1.

can't wait to get flamed by anime-onlys when they're told that stuff's butchered.

Also, if you're trying to snipe with a subpar MTL, at least make it convincing man.
Idk if it's really butchered if they're taking their with the adaptation. But then again I haven't read the LN I just heard that they're not rushing it like Index

Dex-chan lover
How do you do mtl??
with a machine?
Jokes aside, they (DeepL and GoogleTL) have an option to translate full images, so you can simply upload the image and it will translate it for you, the rest is just editing skills I guess.

Dex-chan lover
with a machine?
Jokes aside, they (DeepL and GoogleTL) have an option to translate full images, so you can simply upload the image and it will translate it for you, the rest is just editing skills I guess.
I see, thanks for sharing 😄

Dex-chan lover
Do you not even realise that if there was not a proper agreement among the scanlation groups, the popular series would just keep getting tossed around while the lesser known series would not even get translated.

Also I don't understand, why do you wanna read a shitty scanlation ? when a proper group is already translating it at a regular pace
Don't like it? Make your own aggregator. Complaining in the comments is a waste of time.
And if you want to argue with me then argue my points, you can't other than on the basis of feelings. Snipes always did and always will happen. Argue on the quality to site moderators.

Group Leader
Don't like it? Make your own aggregator. Complaining in the comments is a waste of time.
And if you want to argue with me then argue my points, you can't other than on the basis of feelings. Snipes always did and always will happen. Argue on the quality to site moderators.
Never use the "you don't like it then do it yourself" argument, everyone should be free to share their opinion/point of vue/like & dislike/... . Because you aren't able to do something doesn't mean you can't talk about it ( otherwise it would mean that only mechanic should be allowed to talk about cars which is stupid ( it's flawed example just to get the point across, obviously not only mechanic works on/make cars ) ).
Personally everyone making use of it looks like an idiot to me, not that what i think of you should ever matter to you, you just can't complain about someone not having valid argument and directly use the worst one available ( my point of vue ).

Theft always happened and always will happen, doesn't make it fine. Sniping gives me a bad taste in my mouth, if people want to complain about it, who cares really. If you don't want people complaining about sniping, ask the forum moderators to ban it.

Dex-chan lover
Beta is progressing fast under an adorable guise! Tough luck Cid! But he's too busy being a murderhobo to care anyways!

Dex-chan lover
Would a face this innocent slaughter thousands?
image0.jpg
Of course not, it would naturally be in the hundreds of thousands.

Dex-chan lover
Theft always happened and always will happen, doesn't make it fine. Sniping gives me a bad taste in my mouth, if people want to complain about it, who cares really. If you don't want people complaining about sniping, ask the forum moderators to ban it.
Again, you are trying to make sniping morally equivalent to theft.
It's not. Fanlators have a big ZERO right to the manga they are translating. Your base argument is flawed.
Never use the "you don't like it then do it yourself" argument, everyone should be free to share their opinion/point of vue/like & dislike/... . Because you aren't able to do something doesn't mean you can't talk about it ( otherwise it would mean that only mechanic should be allowed to talk about cars which is stupid ( it's flawed example just to get the point across, obviously not only mechanic works on/make cars ) ).
Personally everyone making use of it looks like an idiot to me, not that what i think of you should ever matter to you, you just can't complain about someone not having valid argument and directly use the worst one available ( my point of vue ).
While the "do it yourself" argument is overused it doesn't invalidate it in every context.
The context here is that somebody has a problem with the site's rules. I gave him 2 options: either complain to the site's moderation or make a site with his own rules. He has every right to voice his opinions, but so do I. If you view everyone using a certain argument without actual context "an idiot", well, that tells more about you than the people you look down upon. In my opinion.

So what I gather from this here chapter, the earth is the world cid reincarnated into, but the main kicker is, he reincarnated back into it god knows how many years later, but is now coincidentally back in the past.

To start, looking back to cid's new world, it seems oddly advanced in certain aspects and primitive in others, almost like it’s a puzzle missing a few pieces. I’d say this type of world doesn’t make sense, unless it’s the remnants of an older civilization that met its unfortunate end. I believe the previous civilization is the earth we walk, which was reduced to rubble by the introduction of magic and magic beasts.

Furthermore, the “white knight” seems oddly like the holy knight Olivier, both similar in looks, naming and powers. I don’t know if they’ve canonically referred to Olivier going insane, but she definitely seemed unhinged when she fought cid in that memory realm place. There is also the factor she was definitely somewhat controlled in the memory realm, which probably refers to them taking control over Olivier’s mind so she can’t go crazy on her own again and let loose any more against her creators. This would explain a bit more about the white knight and it would seem to have a solid relation between the white knight and Olivier, and definitely forge a link between the past events of Olivier’s creation, the scientists who pose as the church, and Cid’s current world. We already know these church/scientists came about in the past under some apocalyptic circumstances, they came from a further advanced society that existed in the past of their world, and they created Olivier

On the other hand, we also have Aurora, also known as the “Witch Of Calamity”. This part of my theory is a bigger stretch, but there’s a chance it’ll make more sense as more chapters release. I believe that aurora is an offshoot attempt to clone Nishitani since she seems to have powerful magic for what they know, so I think Nishitani’s brother is trying to take advantage of that by using her DNA, going off of him saying “I won’t fail this time” after finding something in Beta’s DNA. It seems to me like he’s doing some DNA experiments like cloning, but the scientists in the future world have already accomplished cloning and have cloned Olivier several times so Aurora could be an earlier prototype made with Nishitani’s DNA and maybe Beta’s if the brother was insinuating that her DNA was the key to the puzzle of cloning nishitani. It would make a little sense appearance wise since she shares Nishitani‘s hair colour and beta having a mole, but I’m not gonna look more into that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind this play like we're dumbshits for now but that shit got old really really fast in the previous world. At around chapter 30 that schtick was tiresome. Having to make all the other characters idiots in order for the MC to keep playing the fool's role.

Dex-chan lover

Don't like it? Go make your own forum. /s

Nobody argue your point because your point was a shitty strawman one and show your ignorance of why sniping is hated.

If you view everyone using a certain argument without actual context "an idiot", well, that tells more about you than the people you look down upon. In my opinion.

Like how you completely missed why people dislike sniping, somehow mistaking it as 'monopolizing fan translation'?

Users who are viewing this thread