Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 55

Zeta? I knew she's a cat!
latest

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i'd be more worried about why there was an iron collar in her room than about her disappearing. she's usually strong enough to protect herself so there's no need to panic about her yet.

Zeta is a cute cat. And the last of the shades to make a appreance would be Eta

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
the not again on the last panel, that one killed me

Dex-chan lover
im sorry but wasnt Cid the main catalyst behind Rose's actions..tf he acting surprised for?

Dex-chan lover
Demon from basically hell is summoned: meh
Sent back to previous world: oh
Sister kidnapped: I AM ATOMIC GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER

Dex-chan lover
and this is the part where I hate the change in the anime.

aside from the fact that the setting is like 18th-19th century without the locomotives/steam/industrial technology. What Cid inadvertently imparted to the girls wasn't as advanced in the sense of portability... but the anime was like: "Hey, we have digicams in the first half of volume 2 when it got introduced in volume 4."

anime is still funny as hell but hot damn man... :facepalm:

Aggregator gang
and this is the part where I hate the change in the anime.

aside from the fact that the setting is like 18th-19th century without the locomotives/steam/industrial technology. What Cid inadvertently imparted to the girls wasn't as advanced in the sense of portability... but the anime was like: "Hey, we have digicams in the first half of volume 2 when it got introduced in volume 4."

anime is still funny as hell but hot damn man... :facepalm:
honestly with all the crazy stuff that happens in this story I can suspend my disbelief on in-universe consistency or its lack thereof lol

Dex-chan lover
honestly with all the crazy stuff that happens in this story I can suspend my disbelief on in-universe consistency or its lack thereof lol
as crazy as this series is, it has been pretty consistent with its own lore (as batshit as it may be when Cid's freaking winging it). It's only in the WN that do have some inconsistency... but only in the names of characters.

one of the easily to confuse part of this story is Beatrix. It's the name of two "god"s in this series. One is the elf who is Alpha's aunt, the God of War Beatrix and Goddess Beatrix who is worshipped in the world as the God who created the world.

First thanks for the TL.

Second, MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED, THEY TOOK THE GIRL!

Users who are viewing this thread