Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Lol, i know the 'my right arm/eye hurts' is a cliche chuuni thing to say, but interesting he's under the impression that his sister is a 'chuuni' considering they're literally in a world with magic and he's the leader of a secret organization

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't it revealed in a previous capture that Nina is one of the Knights of the Round, codenamed Fenrir?

Edit: Also Cid probably noticed that the number on the collar is 1791 and not 1971. Maybe the Vice President is Dyslexic?
Or she was using a reflection to read it. None of them should be able to look at their own collar and know their own number without assistance.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @dexec
  • p3 itt -> it
  • p7 people [...] their neck -> people [...] their necks
  • p9 to find the catch the mastermind -> to find and catch the mastermind
  • p19 break through the ghosts to find and stop the source -> [The source of what? of the ghosts, or of the bomb collars, or what?]
  • p23 Suzooki -> Suzuki
  • p25 who strayed behind -> who stayed behind
  • p28 I should evade fighting -> I should avoid fighting.
  • p30 it would've hit me -> the ghost would've hit me
  • p30 who could stay this calm under. -> who could stay this calm. // who could stay this calm under pressure.
  • p32 but they broke through -> but the ghosts broke through

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all y'all just being utterly casual about Suzuki being used as a guinea pig by Cid, left to obviously die when the collar hits zero, instead of helping him, sequestering him, and then taking on his identity instead. That was an actual villain move on Cid's part, and felt really out of character for him, quite honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all y'all just being utterly casual about Suzuki being used as a guinea pig by Cid, left to obviously die when the collar hits zero, instead of helping him, sequestering him, and then taking on his identity instead. That was an actual villain move on Cid's part, and felt really out of character for him, quite honestly.
He (the glasses mob) performed the mob role perfectly + he's not a girl + comedy, so he doesn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread