Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 63

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @dexec
  • p3 itt -> it
  • p7 people [...] their neck -> people [...] their necks
  • p9 to find the catch the mastermind -> to find and catch the mastermind
  • p19 break through the ghosts to find and stop the source -> [The source of what? of the ghosts, or of the bomb collars, or what?]
  • p23 Suzooki -> Suzuki
  • p25 who strayed behind -> who stayed behind
  • p28 I should evade fighting -> I should avoid fighting.
  • p30 it would've hit me -> the ghost would've hit me
  • p30 who could stay this calm under. -> who could stay this calm. // who could stay this calm under pressure.
  • p32 but they broke through -> but the ghosts broke through
Thanks!

So...just don't use mana? Plus they should be generating mana over time naturally to counteract the collar's drain. Or just go to jrpg sleep and refill. Unless the collar also has a prevent regen function.
Even if mana doesn't require sleep to fill up it should take days to fully refill no one is goning to make useless collar that drain mana slower than the natural regen rate.

Dex-chan lover
Separately I have noticed that a few people think that the guy Cid is masquerading around as was that girl's actual brother. She originally said "distant" relative. Page 16, 4th panel, last text box.
He calls her 'dear sister' which was most likely 'Onee-sama' (or perhaps Ane-ue) in original. This is often used to address someone out of respect, not because of relation.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: Poor Christina. Cid will definitely play dead AS Suzuki after heroically saving the day. After charming the fuck outta her of course.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Either you gain mana by killing other students, and she is helping the enemy for survival, or she is an enemy, and she isn't getting drained in the first place.

what the fuck are you on about?

He told the guy he should take the collar off, and the guy proceeded to ignore him, start monologuing and expending mana and blew up within seconds.. Cid couldn't do shit to save his life.
Dude nobody besides cid can take their collars off otherwise they wouldn't be a problem. And of course he could have done something , he literally said he could take it off but doesn't want to because of his roleplay which twlls you all you need to know

Dex-chan lover
bra-IMfb9-Ug.png

chocolate skin
gyaru
fang
mole
Nina supremacy

Dex-chan lover
Oh no Suzuki died. Anyway.
Didn't expect Suzuki to outmob Cid but hey at least
j7TVBEt.png

Cid gets to play Conan.
Cid's sister's right hand aches huh. Heh. :smugnako: I guess it was overused.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I noticed it and was going to comment that Cid's being his usual asshole self lol. There are tons of situations where Cid could have prevented mass casualties of innocent lives but simply didn't because letting it happen gave him a opportunity to look cool.

It is a bit of new low for him though, seeing as he's parading around as this girl's brother and she'll have to learn the truth eventually. OR he's going to do the heroic "sacrifice" and she'll at least remember him as going out in a moment of glory than dying pathetically, which is marginally better I guess?
Yeah, it's rather fucked up to be pretending to be him in front of his sister, when he's already dead. Oof. That's also nightmare fuel when she finds out.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's rather fucked up to be pretending to be him in front of his sister, when he's already dead. Oof. That's also nightmare fuel when she finds out.
which is why it would be really funny if Suzuki/Cid do a noble sacrifice in the end. and later day it's found that Suzuki is already dead before he met Alexia's group. thus making the story more touching or mysterious. EXACTLY WHAT I COME HERE FOR!

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting the gory decapitation.

Also, becoming used to collars because of one's sister is...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all y'all just being utterly casual about Suzuki being used as a guinea pig by Cid, left to obviously die when the collar hits zero, instead of helping him, sequestering him, and then taking on his identity instead. That was an actual villain move on Cid's part, and felt really out of character for him, quite honestly.
He literally put a big ass hole in the middle of capital city when he used I Am Atomic the first time.

They just handwave the problem along with the victims. You think they going to care about Suzuki 1.0?

Users who are viewing this thread