Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The line between an idiot and a genious is idiot.
And as you'd expect, what a matching couple. For a second I suspected she was just somehow involved with his "shadow organisation", but I guess it's written better then one-noge gag story so far.
@isan10adi
kazuma has a rival!!!
Hey, Kazuma is a decent human being despite his looks, don't mock him by comparing him to that.

I swear someone posted the panel where he says "Damn straight" on reddit somewhere. I'm irritated that I can't find it.

@Abedeus Not on Bakarina's level of density though.

Still, it seems like the world would mold the scenarios in favor of Cid's chuuni narrative.

@Vasqueztion Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well, following that bit of controversy.

On that note, the aforementioned individual, Cid, has no shame, so words like those wouldn't affect him, unlike somebody else who is described as such.

BTW, he's back on twitter and cannot delete his tweets anymore.

Double-page supporter
AHaha, what an interesting chapter.. I did also feel the Princess was up to something... but shes bitten off more than she can chew ^_~ Well I was expecting the sister to show up once she heard the rumors of her little brother too :p

Now I curious to see what MCs plan is with this princess now, I also knew it wouldn't be money ^_~. But it was hilarious watching him pick it up while denying it. its going to be interesting watching him being a total scum idiot, but knowing he can fuck her up good anytime he wants. I mean the princess now thinks hes a spineless beta soyboy, and thats what he wants ^_~

Contributor
"Predicted scum" 😂😂 best of luck princess, he is gonna make you dance on his fingers.

Double-page supporter
Alright so I spoiled myself with the WN.
I marathoned the currently translated 127 chapters and I just loved it.
You guys are in for a wild ride. It's hilarious and the story is still engaging with some interesting twists. Of course every single trope are here and the MC even sometimes do something incredibly cliché just because he saw the opportunity to.

I can say one of his charm is that he is having a total blast at what he is doing. But on the other hand he also happen to save/help a lot of people on the way. Mostly girls tho.

"Do I like look like a guy who can be swayed by money?"
"You do"
"Damn STRAIGHT"
I'm dying 😂🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread