Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Velsy It's part of being a mob, which means he got the pervy and cowardly side character archetype you can see in a lot of anime as his friends.

I like the princess. A lot. I don't really understand why though. I kind of think they are perfect for each other. He's a psychopath who's set on a weird goal, and she's arrogant and determined to use everyone around her. And it's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was worried for the princess because she might just have a taste for bad men, but the fact that she's a manipulative bitch...kinda makes them the perfect match.
I have a feeling we'll be getting some beautiful, beautiful synergy with these two from now on. The RomCom(?) has begun!

Gotta wonder where Onee-chan is though.

Double-page supporter
@i_need_SMUUUT Honestly, he is. It's just his ideals are so fantastical that no matter how smart he actual is his chunni habits make him seem dumb...and yet in spite of that all his bullshit has been true so far, making him seem even greater. This nonsense is batshit insane, and it's glorious.

Okay, one of the first Manga that's made me actually laugh out loud with that "damn straight" line 😂

I reread this more than four times,
It can still make me laugh out loud 😂

This is pure gold
A masterpiece indeed

Users who are viewing this thread