Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 12 Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
I think particularly in japan main reason for setting up power lines above the ground is because of their unstable climate. A huge number earthquakes makes it easy to damage underground power system, also making them more expensive for constant maintenance. So it’s more convenient for japan to make thing that way. In Russia recently we started bury our power lines blow ground for the sake of better city aesthetics and better longevity of such systems. Cause they gather ice on them in winter, which thorns them under heavy weight
where exactly in russia? in 2017 in my town there were diggers who wanted to tweak waterpipes for own business but managed to damage gas pipe instead and blew the entire 5flat apartment next to my home. I dont think we gonna get such renovation of electricity wiring. maybe it's related to moscow only, but as once been told: "moscow and russia arent the same"

Fed-Kun's army
Cid must be grinding his teeth in jealousy at that guy's perfect mob-fu. (The guy toward the end)

Dex-chan lover
I can see how he could convincingly tell her that he just now realizes that his shadow knowledge was actually knowledge from this world all along, but nah he’s gonna go even deeper into the lie

Aggregator gang
When you bring in niggas to help you fight the fight but all they be is fodder. all they do is act damsel in distress; fucken' dead weight; wats de point?!

Users who are viewing this thread