Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

@Peterhausen

as per the latest chapter that is translated no , no one else except the member of shadow gardens even number 666 u would know soon who she is :) xD

Aggregator gang
I'm actually dying to know if the MC still believes that the Cult is some make-believe that he made-up.

Honestly the description of this fight in the LN is much better and as more detailed that how they drew zenon , in the LN they fought for a while after he injested those pills by showing how worthless his power is compare to sid he didn't just one nuke shot him like it was done here , and they also describe per word that zenon after consuming the pills is like transformed ogreish looks with reddish eyes not just having his veins popped up like in this but its cool nonetheless a bit underwhelming but its a nice chapter, i just hope they don't fail it when it goes to the
coliseum ark where he joined the tournament as a normal weak identity of a character but can feint to the extent that he can literally make his opponent experience their death and pretty much one shot everyone , after he has been found out he shows everyone how he has like a fcking invisible sword that defies nature and physic itself and that he can crush an entire country by just his magic pressure alone and decimate 2 of the greatest fighter the kingdom has while fighting them both at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain all the taepodong references in the discussion? Google tells me it's a failed North Korean missile, but why is everyone saying "I am taepodong?"

Fed-Kun's army
@Mapax
yes. he still think it's a make-believe and he also still think his followers are also playing along with him

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream those talking about the taepodong probably are the ones who read the web novel translation, that doesn't use a generic term like nuke.

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream the nuclear the MC scared/want to defeat is the north korean missile. its like no matter how you train your body you will still dead if the enemy lauch a "taepodong" your way.
also this is the sole reason why he need magic and finally isekai'ed.
and in the wake of his quest to defeat this nuclear missile he found out that being a "taepodong" himself is the best defend.

i dont remember any thing about taepodong on the Web novel that i have read he just literally calls his move IAM ATOMIC , like yeah i know he explains it as depth as possible like how no matter how hard u train u can't oppose a nuke but i still don't get the taepodong reference

that was right answers , if u cant beat the nuke then be the nuke ....
kay (>____>)

Users who are viewing this thread