Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Chinqz
she literally said her past life was being a noble and that she used to attend the academy before getting ostracized due to being cursed.... bro you must be blind

He simply does not know lmaooooo, He thinks its just fabricated story that keeps going but its actually real 🤣
04/28/2020

Aggregator gang
I mean, he is really, ACTUALLY insane if he kills people without mercy, not even contemplating why he does it or anything. This goes beyond delusion, he is a true lunatic

Banned
65f024d360.jpg

Now, mangaka, aren't I so kind to have fixed that grievous error you made... you fucking heretic.
Glasses are NOT PLAIN. Lack of glasses is plain.
Glasses = Love. Glasses = Life.

Still, non-corrective glass for a disguise will always be inferior to true glasses.
True glasses are not merely something you take off or put on when it is convenient. True glasses... are a part of you.

Dex-chan lover
"hey you like sweet stuff? Take this, bye"

"He must love you for giving you that"

... ... The leap in logic is... Astonishing. And she'd realize it too if she just spent 1 second actually thinking about it.

And damn... When your information gathering team, thinks you know everything so they don't tell you anything... Ouch.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I rereading this, iirc the novel have Gamma kill the impostor with her clumsiness... this or other event I've forgotten about.

MC is the equivalent of "Well I'm part of this but I don't know what the shit is happening so I'm gonna go with the flow"

Users who are viewing this thread