Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Fed-Kun's army
OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.

IF he's not an OP MOB character, I don't what he is. A genuine MC that knows how a MOB character should think. I guess Cid will use the excuse that his other persona healed and saved Cid to make sure that his image or his group's image remain the same. However, I don't think that Cid would mind whatever image people might have on his Eminence in/of Shadow.

It's refreshing to be honest. It still has the usual elements of an Isekai manga/light novel but the way things are unfolding and how the author handles his MC is pretty awesome and fun to be honest.

Literally Cid in few days
"yeah, somehow i was lucky to alive, don't know lmao"

Mob-fu forget something...
A true mob can't move at speed of light to block a slash!!

I'm weirdly reminded of how Peter Parker has to keep pretending to be a regular dude at times and having to explain away later why he was okay.

Btw, for those interested in reading the light novel, its chapter 33. It starts off wierd but its basicaly this one.

Every time he says Mob-Fu I can't stop laughing wonder how this is gonna play out on his family side though since he's considered "dead" other then that he has free reign now.

this might be one of my favorites since Tokyo Ghoul... in the complete other direction too hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
yes, literally coming back from the dead is TOTALLY a mob thing to do

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so cringe and why is this so good?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuraiaku they can just as easily wait for the entire thing to be complete and release it as a single chapter- other groups do it. That's what I'd prefer and I stated as much. I didn't "blame" the translators for anything, I stated that I preferred full chapter releases and explained why.

God this is so entertaining

Just fucking with the people around him in perfect cliché fashion and then goes to do badass stuff he thinks is all a joke but is actually the real real

Users who are viewing this thread