Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

dLu

why it`s 10.1 and has 1/2 pages compared to the other chapters .. -feels sad man-

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting just how insane he is... And then a new chapter comes out, making me laugh all over again.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger IKR? I always read the previous chapters when i'm unsure where i last left off before the new one. His crazy is still 10/10 a month later. Can't wait to see him pull some shit in the next .2 chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude swings with a different comedic weapon everytime and I'm never ready for it. This character is just genius

Double-page supporter
I keep having to remind myself, that MC was ACTUALLY insane. In the current world and the previous world. This is far from what normal chuniibiyou is.

yea this was weird as fuck tbh,how is a mob character sacrificing himself to save someone a mob act,and coming back from the dead is the least mob thing someone can do,so again what the flying fuck

Aggregator gang
@Darthodin It was probably cause Cid didn’t want the princess to die, but there was no way to stop them without seeming extremely powerful and breaking the facade unless he “sacrificed” himself. At least, that’s my guess as to the rationale behind the decision

real men smile before die in women embrace 😎. Good plot, good act ma boi, yu the bas dude xD hahaah

Dex-chan lover
@anon_whos_not_a_fag
I want to make everyone wait for a full chapter just to satisfy my autistic need to not see anything in the missing chapter tab and I'm utterly serious.

HE ACTUALLY FREAKING STOPPED HIS HEART. I CAN'T EVEN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

people asking why would a mob character die for someone

remember now, how often is the character who dies in those kind of situations in these kind of mangas remembered?

Answer: not very often

Double answer: therefore they are technically a mob, or rather a red shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread