Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

MD@Home
i cannot wait for the next chapter so i already read the novel. it will be ridiculous af lmao

wow i love this MC cant wait for next chapter, he looks awesome in that last panel

LN chapter 34 for you impatient lot that cant wait to see the Mob god wreak havoc. 😈

Dex-chan lover
that rose gonna join shadow as member no 666 later

Why doesn't the MC have brain damage from not having his heart stop for almost 10 min?

OMGGGGGGG! This is getting better and better!!! Can't wait for another chapter or maybe 3 more to be release really soon please!! I want to see Vid defeat the terrorists and save the school with his followers Woohooo!!

@DerpySausage I thought that I had seen how dumb and self-centered people can be, but you just showed me that you're even worse than that. Do you want to make EVERYONE wait for the full chapter just because you can't wait by yourself? Tell me, how old are you? If the answer is greater than 12 then you have serious issues.

@AKIKAN reading is hard huh.

Fed-Kun's army
@anon_whos_not_a_fag fitting name, you seem like an appropriately unpleasant person. Please have some respect for others- I simply expressed my opinion and preference... waiting longer for a complete product is mine. Your argument rather strikes me as the pot calling the kettle black, though. You tell me that I shouldn't want everyone to be forced to wait for the full chapter, but then call me impatient for wanting them to release the full chapter instead of releasing halves and making me wait for both to be released before reading- who exactly is more impatient here?

@DerpySausage thing is. No one cares about your opinion, no one asked for it. Thousands have read this chapter, if everyone expressed their opinion it would be chaotic. Keep it to yourself. This isn't a personal attack to you, but a suggestion to anyone that reads it. The internet is great, it allowed everyone to have a voice and be heard, but there's not enough people to listen, that's why people should keep their opinions to themselves unless someone else asks for it.

Also, I don't understand what you meant in the 2nd part of your comment, can you explain it or rephrase?

Fed-Kun's army
@anon_whos_not_a_fag
personally attacks me in previous message
"This isn't a personal attack to you."

The thing about a public discussion is that everyone is free to discuss their opinions as they see fit. Whether anyone cares is irrelevant. I expressed my opinion and 2 different people cared enough to respond more than once each, proving your argument rather wrong as it pertains to me specifically- you prove yourself wrong by virtue of your previous response to what I said. Keep in mind that saying that "people should keep their opinions to themselves unless someone asks for them" is itself expressing an opinion no one asked for.

The phrase "the pot calling the kettle black" describes hypocrisy.

I think he's gonna pull a "the real Shadow guy did some magic to revive me" in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread