Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Deep down we know that cid is enjoying talking to the old man cuz he can say the dialogue he had been prepared

Dex-chan lover
*Knocks boy into fire*
*Guy with the exact same build jumps back out*
"Huh?! Where did you come from?!"

This is gold.
Yeah it's funny. Another successful mob-fu play.

Dex-chan lover
"Father" being the big bad was too predictable to be fun but oh well, at least the rest was chunni enough to keep me satisfied. Even with how stupid vice principal was - smehow one student appears in your study reading some book when you were busy burning evidence (while every other student was killed or in that one great hall), you tell him everything, kill him and not even 3s later jumps some "other" guy with the same exact build buy with the hood and mask on and you only connect the dots when you die.

@kwendy At this point after all his random made-up bullshit ended up becoming true I'm going with the theory that he's actually a reality warper, and he's strong because he believes himself to be so.

Double-page supporter
that last line in the end, possibly the nicest he has been (willingly and aware) to anyone in the entire series, including the novel

God damn page 28 and 29, that's the coolest line i ever read holy sweet

@Onithyr my theory is that his "power in the shadows" persona is so powerful and secretive that his "mob" persona is unaware of it's existence and is being heavily manipulated by it.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread