Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

@HolyOrdos true, I'm missing the glorious humor of the first chapters too, but I'm hopeful (or maybe I'm just missing sth.) anyways for me it's still a 10/10

Dex-chan lover
in before girl swears revenge on shadow and then thanks cid for all his help and for being her only friend.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, when I picked this series up i was expecting a lot of silly comedy.
At this point, and I'm betting the rest of the way forward, only the main character's screwed up perceptions are going to be comedic.
It kind of reminds me of Tilea's Worries. A character who died as a chuni, was reborn in a world of magic, and completely ignores everything around them being different than their perceptions. With the raw power to completely back it up, lol.

Contributor
@wilddeath And of course, the most chuuni thing you could do is to reveal that the one you hated and the one you loved are the one and the same~

Feels bad for Sherry. Her father murdered her mother and now she witnesses someone slaughtering that scumbag, not knowing that the father she holds dear saw her as nothing but a tool.

Dex-chan lover
@prince2012
Wtf the fuck are you talking abo- "you don't come across such geniuses often in isekai mangas." You're right he's actually pretty smart for a trash antagonist of an isekai manga.

Contributor
Part of me can't fully enjoy the edge fest because he thinks it isn't real.

Group Leader
God the chuuni is just funny. I can't take this manga seriously lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread