Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

i read this chapter while listening to emotional piano music in yt.. man the feels :( i felt bad for her mother

Dex-chan lover
Hmmn, I don't think I'm a fan of him caring so much about the villain, I mean I liked it when he saw the villains as an opportunity for him to look cool while here he's just generic avenger hero.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMichael Got kinda personal I guess. He actually kind of went over his frame of mind in meticulous detail in this chapter. Sometimes you can't help but feel personally motivated by something even though he really just wants to simply use the villain as a tool to extol his chuuni shit.

Aggregator gang
I kinda prefer the "We lurk in the shadows and hunt the shadows" from the previous chapters instead of the "lurk in the darkness to hunt the darkness" of the current chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How many times is Cid gonna die by the end of this series? This is gonna be great.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMichael no it's not just an avenger. He unlocked the special trope : "being hated by the heroine because she see him kill his father she thought was a good guy"
You don't get this opportunity often.

Dex-chan lover
I swear Cid Kagenoh in another universe would be Jago Sevatarion or a part of the Raven Guard. Either one works surprisingly well.

Group Leader
The fact the girl will be put on a bus in the next chapter is sort of my only disappointment on this arc

Still waiting for the "gold" fight
literally gold fight, the one he had over 1000 gold coins in his pockets, so he was so heavy his subordinates tought he was having a difficult fight 😂

Users who are viewing this thread