Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
@Demathraxyus Everything he says, I'd agree to. Everything he desires, no. Like when
The mob boss says the name of his wife (Yuki/snow) he somehow interprets that as "He buried the gold in the snow" and tells Delta to dig up (unspecified important thing). Now, we know there' no gold there. Shadow garden has the gold. But because he said there's something buried there Delta actually does find something (we never find out what?).
A difference between this and Overlord - In Overlord the MC is the self aware genre savvy one. In this story it's the universe/stage that's self aware and genre savvy. Wanting the MC to be self aware is missing the entire point, because the comedy is created in the conflict between what the MC thinks is going on and is trying to do, and how the universe/stage interprets and accommodates his actions.

Fed-Kun's army
edit: Oh wait, was that supposed to be "The Witch of Ruin"? In that case she's
Diablo. It's mentioned in some other spoilers, but her demonization is basically rampant mana causing a mutation; The same thing is responsible for the black body rot disease, and other ghoulies.
I thought you were referring to his 'Excalibur' line. Whoops.

Group Leader
This girl be side-eye his excalibur at every chance lmao. She need some D. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@aodpds711 @gigabarto

Yep, after his statement I looked back and every damn panel she'd be glancing at his sword, not missing a single second hahahaha. Then even the credits emphasized it.

@Vinther

If only this was weekly, damn I love how fun reading this is.

@Zing it's also possible you're in coma right now and all you can perceive is a dream.
It's a stupid theory to suggest as it can be applied to any Isekai, no, every fantasy story.

this chapter was ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lmao she was eyeing that excalibur the entire time

Double-page supporter
she must be thinking "pfft... your excalibur is no match for my bratwurst!"

Juicers left and right... I actually think some of this stuff is funny im not sure about other people. Also the excalibur sightings and the credits where shes glancing at it.
04/28/2020

Contributor
w15.png
Ok, so how did he rationalize that inside his roleplaying/chuuni mind? Fake/animatronics bodies with heads swapped out?

Fed-Kun's army
@Huapollon He doesn't really mind people dying. He know that this isn't his world and that death is real. He just doesn't give a shit because he's a sociopath even before reincarnation.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, he's crazy. Doesn't give a damn about people's lives, or even the reasons anyone would want to fight him. All he cares about is repeating cliche's from movies, manga and anime

Aggregator gang
Yeah, he's crazy. Doesn't give a damn about people's lives, or even the reasons anyone would want to fight him. All he cares about is repeating cliche's from movies, manga and anime

Users who are viewing this thread