Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
The shadow garden members are distinct, but not in any way that's easy to visually identify. I think they were:

Epsilon: the boob researcher - Most similar to MC
Delta: the animal - Knows the most truth about the MC and when he's lying out the ass, which is not much because she's an idiot.
Gamma: the noncombatant. Affects the world the most even if she's the blandest.
Beta: the fangirl - Probably internalized the most earth knowledge
Alpha: Actually cares about beating the bad guys.

Fed-Kun's army
@Capt_Gigglepants There probably wasn't an end goal, initally. She's like a kid who started putting on makeup to be like an older sister or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Obligatory
vMQaaj2.gif

@derpdederp the john smith arc was included / mix in together with the vampire arc in the 3rd volume of the light novel. . after that the web novel went on haitus. .

Dex-chan lover
@cryum
how abt this :

Alpha : (elf 1) the right hand of shadow garden, blonde, dignity serious-type, high magic - high combat - high intellect. In charge of co-leading the organization

Beta (elf 2) the secretary of shadow garden, silver, menhera-type, high-magic - good combat - good intellect. In charge of reporting to Cid

Gamma (elf 3) the brain of shadow garden, black, filmsy onee-chan type, high magic - low combat - maximum intellect. in charge of fundraising and invention (with mitsuboshi co.)

Delta (beastman 1) the berserk of shadow garden, brown, airhead-type, high magic - maximum combat - low intellect. in charge of enforcing and hunting.

Epsilon (elf 4) the precise of shadow garden. azure, tsunder-type, high magic - good combat - standard intellect. in charge of infiltration and info gathering.

in the mid wn volume, there is hint abt the 7 Garden consist of 5 elf and 2 beastman. which leave Eta and Teta as either an elf and beastman each.

Dex-chan lover
This plot is so edgy I don't know what's going on anymore. Anyone can tell?

Dex-chan lover
@Seblak
I think it's more like maintaining the diversity of the magic after it leaves the body (like a projectile)

strongest control and channeling magic among the 7 maybe more fitting to Alpha

I can be wrong tho.
(p.s. jangan lupa sahur gan)

I was getting a massive Deja Vu...

Then i realized i already read the Indonesian Translation

Users who are viewing this thread