Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Every single member of Shadow Garden is a freaking monster in their field, lol.
Especially Delta, who enjoys hacking entire buildings in half and going bat**it level berserk.

If I remember correctly, the WN is on hiatus which is why no one is translating it right now.

@monkey123

There's the thing with the possessed. Evil people want to know to weaponize this power to get stronger (underlings). Other people want to investigate those evil people. Now there's an evil witch which seems to be important for the evil people. Represented in the baldy with the shining head. The plot should unfold in the next chapter.

A part of the witch is held in the holy grounds and is important for the creation of the possessed and the power up pills. Some background about the heroes, the witch and Shadow Garden will be explained in the next few chapters.
It will all come together in the end. The novel was only marginally clearer at this point in the story.

i saw raw vers
i though epsilon worry about her mask removed
i never though she worry about her pad...........

Dex-chan lover
Delta neko girl? I'd like to do bestiality with her. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hillarious chapter but I realised that the artist really failed to make the female characters distinguishable, their faces all look the same while the hairstyles are barely different. Half the time I have no idea which one of them is talking.

LoL Epsilon has powerful fake boob magical powers. She is able to kill people with her fake boobs! XD

Dex-chan lover
Expectations: This is how she'll reveal how she got overconfident and lost.

Reality:
lmao the tragic backstory of how she came to fake her boobs with a slime suit

Double-page supporter
He's a madman/crazy/sociopath, i know it's weird but we have to deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread