Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Epsilon is overlooking one thing... wouldn’t her Lord be disappointed the day that she has to take off her suit in front of him...

Thanks for the chapter!
Ok, I get she wants to appear more attractive to Shadow, but what is she planning to do if he wants a physical relationship or see her nude? Shadow probably already knows she's using the slime suit to look more curvy and completely misunderstood the reason why. XD Poor Viper, he cut the one other thing that must never be cut such as a woman's hair and was executed for it.

Btw, what happened to Shadow? As soon as the doors appeared he disappeared. And wasn't Venom the name of the vagrant swordsman who summoned the shade of the hero Olivier ten years ago? Considering how the bishop was ordering him around and his lack of saying anything I'd say he was modified to be an obedient powerful puppet with the armor hiding whatever was done to him. Just once it'd be nice to meet five or so high ranked church officials in a manga or LN who weren't corrupt, greedy, or believed their rank allowed them to do anything and use people as pawns.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed, you forgot to add lens flare for the bishop head on the last page

Aggregator gang
Guard: ARCHBISHOP HER WEAKNESS! SHE PADS HER BOO...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Nyarlathotep99
Bagley? He’s great. An actual good person with a good, virtuous, ethical, and moral reason to look and act like a bad person.

I feel like The Faraway Paladin is just a big inversion or subverted run of almost all the isekai tropes. He didn’t buy slaves, he didn’t recruit any female team mates, his tsundere is a male half-elf, and he actually got strong because he was trained by actual heroes, and not some magical cheat skill given to him by god, etc

Users who are viewing this thread