Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster The other big thing that far away paladin has is that his followers interact well among themselves and with Will. There are good isekai, but preference is a big part of it and what level of writing you can put up with

Dex-chan lover
@Aceathon actually, Seven Shadows are 2 Beastmen and 5 Elves which was stated in the first LN volume iirc

Zeta should be the Drill Sergeant (as shown in the end part of Arc 4) and Eta should be the Sherlock Holmes of their group (Mid Arc 6)

been a while since I've read both LN and WN... I might give it another read this week... kek

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx
Dont know about the LN but the WN has more or less been abandoned by the author. Last chapter was 203 and that was released months ago. The Author wanted to just focus on LN is what I heard.

Just when I thought the humor was wearing thin, they hit me with this fantastic chapter, holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Just wanted to throw this out there cause everyone here's fixated on Epsilon's flying boobs, executioner Venom who was one shot by Epsilon shares the same name as the vagrant swordsman who called forth Olivier 10 years ago, as mentioned by Alexia last chapter. If the implication is that the Venoms are the same person, Epsilon is at least stronger than the hero Olivier's shadow.

Dex-chan lover
This author has a fixation on having females get their boobies slashed, and then this curveball out of nowhere.

Gold.

🧐

@SpaceFootballKing
That assuming what Venom fought really was hero Oliver's shadow.
I think that is unlikely that most people would be able to identify since
I can't remember if this is still a spoiler for the manga but most people are unaware that Oliver was a girl

Users who are viewing this thread