Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Group Leader
I love the MC, he gets on the nerves of even some readers over here. Based as fuck.

Nyahak AHAHHAHA omg he looked kinda cool in that ending but we know what he's really at lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Rafaelrgm
Like I said before, I do enjoy the series overall, but Cid is mad and evil, and that's one thing I don't like. It's like he's so far deep into his 2 personas of mob and eminence that everybody else is are just actors playing characters in his mind. If he saves someone is not because of worry, just because it's cool.
I don't know if the novel goes further into his character, since I haven't read it past the part where the Alexia is kidnapped and that was a long time ago, but from the manga so far I have seen him show little to no real care or worry for anything other than his own fantasies.

the part with Shirley (this is the part after Alexia's kidnapping and is the part where Cid was celebrating the school terrorism) did show how he can "care" to other people like any protag of other series.
the novel shows he was truly irked albeit was playing it cool, by what Ruslan was doing and how it basically affects the little sweetie Shirley behind her back.

the other time he showed care was during the vampire arc. this time was kinda subtle than anything but he did care to some extent

ivv

Dex-chan lover
-it was merely my after image
dayum men, I bet he's so wet after saying that

le3

Dex-chan lover
Probably the only manga that make you laugh on the supposedly cool scene

Dex-chan lover
This is too good, he prepared himself with profesional acting just to realize one fantasy of his. He also somehow always says bullshit that goes in par with the actual story, maybe he has something similar to an unconcious mental conection with the faith, so his imagination draws information from the actual story.

NOOO WHY'D THIS CHAPTER GO BY SO QUICK??? This is my favorite isekai protag of them all.

Man, I started reading the novel from novel update but there's a decent chunk of chapters missing (volume 7 I believe). Anyone here that miraculously have the links or have it backed up?

Users who are viewing this thread