Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
I guess the pitch was "how to make a dumbass a badass too?". And it rang hard with that last page lol

I love this manga, but man, i always forget the female character besides alpha.

Dex-chan lover
MC must br cooming in his pants for the situation that came up. He was probably satisfied with being the strongest, but as soon as the princess came and killed the king, his boner reached unfathomable levels of hardness, coomed so hard he changed his pants the times, and then appeared as the darkness while cooming during the transformation.
Man, this story is fucking great

Dex-chan lover
For us the readers, Cid is a 4chan cringe edgelord troll potato-in-my-ass. For the people of this world, Shadow is a chad that is using his giant 6 foot cock to smack everyone(yes, men, women, and children) back into the kitchen.

HOLY SHIT THE PRINCESS JUST PULLED AN ASKELADD! Totally caught me off guard. Cid taking that opportunity to pull his shadow reveal.
Was also laughing too hard with that fight.

Man this shit is good.

Lmao that speech bubble on the last page conveniently hiding the biggest boner Cid ever popped because of how shadow eminence-y things turned out

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, this manga hits you like Truck-kun with how amazing it is! Too bad it's a monthly release.

Banned
Man, I love this manga. Hope it gets an anime that does it proper and it gets licensed so I can buy it

Users who are viewing this thread