Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Imagine his train of thought during all that. Like "I have no clue what's going on but it's time to put on a show of my own!"

Sasuga Shadow-sama

Aggregator gang
Ohhhh yeahhh an updateee. Thanks for the chapter Biamam scans (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Dex-chan lover
@Erokotei Haven't read the LN in some time, but where I left off was several arcs ahead of this, and
at least up to that point, she did not know. I do think she was on the verge of finding out, but hadn't yet. Might have just been a red herring though.

Fed-Kun's army
His chunibyo can not be cured, its ingrained in his DNA... and I wouldnt want it any other way.

SASUGA SHADOW-SAMA!

Man, 1hr since upload , but already 130+ comments., Thanks a lot for this., Its been good 2years already. Time flies., 😆

These updates are so slow I highkey don’t remember majority of who these people are anymore or even some of what’s going on lmao

Dex-chan lover
Almost done with Jimina/God of War tourney arc. Can't wait for the next one which is my second fave so far.

"I guess I'll have to show you my true sword.", he said in page 18. In the WN, it's explained that he lengthened his sword originally to match Beatrix's longsword but reverted back to its regular form to get serious. It's not that his sword can't "reach", it's just that it's not his regular weapon.

Manga ch 26 == WN chapters 85 to first half of 88

Users who are viewing this thread