Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@newboi
Shadow eventually kills that guy. Actually IMO is the most satisfying death in the series. DOUBLE SPOILER. That guy returns to his country and declares all royal family members as traitors for the death of the king and starts a rebellion. He causes Shadow to lose his cool due to a human experiment. So shadow kidnaps him in front of his entire army. But Shadow does it as Cid so that he knows who killed him then Cid literally toys with the guy brain till it melts revealing his deepest secrets.

Dex-chan lover
I worry for the anime quality, but I hope a good studio gets it. This series has a unique style, after all.

Supporter
Now that I have re read the chapter, three things that came to me:
1) How will the princess react when she finds out that shadow, stylish thief slayer and Cid are the same person.
2) The anime... Im afraid they’ll fuck it up if the author is not adamant in keeping its chuuni over the edge tropes.
3) What will Cid’s sister do? He didnt watch her fight 🤣🤣🤣.

I was literally just thinking: "I wonder when this will get an anime adaptation?". Then I turn to the next page, and BOOM! I got so hype, I haven't even read this chapter yet xD. Hope a good studio picked this up, because I love the designs and plot in this one.

So its getting an anime? Lets hope the studio can put on a show like Mushoku tensei. That would be neat asf. Loving it

Oh my god an anime is being made, I'm legitimately crying rn, I commented on the last mushoku tensei episode that I wouldn't be able to cope with reality if this ever got as good an adaptation as mushoku tensei has... and now this a day later... ask and ye shall recieve. I'm ecstatic, literally every chapter has me grinning like an idiot, and I can't wait for the anime (regardless of how little is known lol)

Dex-chan lover
ANIME CONFIRMED
me: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEW MEMBER CONFIRMED
me: UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll be honest, I don't know who's who because there's too many girls around him lol

Dex-chan lover
ty for the badass update n here i pray let it be a good production n not another good story down the drain 🙏

Aggregator gang
wtf is she talking about, not letting the festival go to ruin lmfao. The king was just slayed by the princess, festivals been ruined already and there's no saving it lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread