Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Dammit, its pretty awkward for me to read manga in Tagalog. but yeah did not expect this as April Fools.

no joke, pretti lit translation. though for some typos.
imagine if ya'll used 'Baybayin'

Imagine being salty over getting a small prank instead of content you receive for free

Group Leader
tbh, y'all should've left the tagalog translation in, cause y'know there's like only 1 other tagalog translation out there amd its a magical girl manga, just a head's up by the way

Group Leader
This is hilarious. I read the webnovel English translation and the way the MC's mind works is terribly consistent. He never gets swayed by any girl, lol. LARP>Girls. LOL.

@t0sn
Imagine a world where jokes are funny... I have no problem with April fools pranks except they need to be actually funny. Posting 100s of garbled translations, wrong languages, poor scans, unreadable text, etc does not constitute as funny.

At first I wanted to think this was a April Fools joke... however HFS it goes back months for previous chapters. WTF is up with that! LoL

Please somebody tell me that later in the series the plot twists to be an 8th grader waking up from a coma and all the chapters are actually their dreams

Users who are viewing this thread