Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Double-page supporter
the novel and this story is entertaining at first and pretty funny but it drags on and all the real flaws start to become painfully obvious to the point where it robs all the enjoyment you might have had earlier.

Dex-chan lover
There is no raw to see, the translation come up shortly after every new chapter.

Thank you! btw which ch on wn after ch 7 on manga ?
It's chapter 26... the end of manga's chapter 7 and a bit more....
https://tenshihonyakusha.wordpress.com/to-be-a-power-in-the-shadows/power-shadow-ch-026/

Tfw the princess is posturing in front of imposters of an imposter who doesn't realize he isn't an imposter.

I can't tell if I'm enjoying this because of how ridiculous it is or if I'm deeply annoyed by how he has no clue what he's doing and nobody catches on. I really want somebody to call him on his BS or catch him in a lie.

fuck man its actually worth the month wait, god dammit.

It's basically Overlord but with the ridiculousness cranked up to 11 and i love every moment of it

It feels like the humour fell off of a cliff at some point between chapter 4 and 5. Guess the "real story" is starting now (and looks to be kind of a drag tbh), so it's time to leave while the memories are still good.

I liked the first few chapters. The rest is debatably readable

edit: makes me real sad the taepodong joke was abandoned in this adaptation

a moment of silence for the innocent residents of the city who were absolutely fucked sideways by unnecessary collateral damage

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
were funny then it keep use the same joke over and over. in fact its pain me to keep reading this. look like side characters are still the best part and worse part is MC which death march got same problem with.

if this follow the novel, then it always keep using the same joke where the MC still in denial and best stories still from side characters. idk how people keep laugh on same joke and never tired of it

Dex-chan lover
It's like I'm reading two stories that aren't interacting with each other. MC can't understand what is going on and follows the flow by playing his shadow game. His part of the story is like reading about man soloplaying among decorations.
The second story, on the other hand, is about people who failed to understand MC.
You can delete one of the parts and nothing will change in the overall story.
Autor could make it much better by writing about MC that understand how big his luck is. By making him interact with the flow of events not by coincident, but by design. It would be so much better to read about MC trying his best to intentionally derail the events and not just making him into a useful tool for the author to move the damn plot.
Checked the LN and nothing changed there.
10/10 when I started to read this.
6/10 now.

Users who are viewing this thread