Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

for the first time i want a manga to stay retarded it's more fun that way than taking itself seriously

Gotta say after reading the translated novel version of this manga, it starts really good, the idea's funny, it works, but it runs with the gimmick of him thinking it's all a lie way too long while not staying in a humor genre and going more serious, making it really jarring when you just end wanting him to, if not take things more seriously, be more sure about his actions. He's literally fighting the end boss while thinking it's all make believe.

v3

Aggregator gang
@Melakias So he always think it's just some joke/roleplaying? And here I thought this was looking somewhat promising... too bad.

Aggregator gang
As much as I find this hilarious and addicting, the Harem is too BIG. It was already fairly big to begin with but then added more female characters, then more.

Thing that’s absolutely flawed in this story: He always thinks it’s a game of pretend. -.- Which makes it frustrating

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111: That's what make this series good, guy is oblivious. Dunno about the harem though as his subordinates are likely to be admiring him as a senior.

I'm doing a re-read of this with our dear "protagonist" with the voice of SAO Abridged Kirito. Gotta say, it's great.

Dex-chan lover
Words cannot describe
my journey while reading this.
Such a strange feeling.

Edit:
Ahhh, poor Ainz-sama,
no one could understand you
or your grand vision.

😊😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀This is the ultimate chuniibyou manga, the most ironic/unironic one, the author is deep in the mind of readers.
If people mistake some holes as a flaw in this manga, you are missing out. most of them are story tools.
This manga is a form of artwork! 😀

10/10. Greatest isekai I've ever read. He's so deep into thinking his bullshit is bullshit that he thinks everything happening around him is bullshit even when it's not.

I don't like chuniibyou mangas but this has so much camp in it I can't help but love it.

MAN LIKE WHAT THE FUCC WANT MOAR PLZ HOW CAN YOU END IT THERE HOW HEARTLESS OF THE AUTHOR LIKE WTF U HAVE LIGMA BRUH OR VAT ?

Users who are viewing this thread