Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Double-page supporter
You know... the premise is really stupid...... Well the premise when he was "at school on Earth". cant help but laugh how silly it was. Like a gag you cant take seriously. However for an Isekia, what happened after coming over. Its been really enjoyable. Its a nice read. I just hope he doesnt take the misunderstands "too" far. Thats the only thing that could ruin it.

Nice manga.... MC always misunderstood by his followers.

Ps: where can I find the raw manga for this?

c1

I've never found a good isekai. I've only found ones that are just dumb enough to keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
I think I said this last month but I'll repeat it, the TL have catched up with the raws, this one is the most recent one.
I hope the new manga chapter will make the novel translator return on it, 2 weeks without a new chapter...

Ahh the story is just fun to read thus i dedicated my entire 3 days to read the all the current translated web novels and i sure did had a load of fun reading it. I don't care even if some people gonna say this is trash or the other one is trash regardless im just happy to read something that is fun and interesting ^^

This is my top fav now and all the storyline was so good its funny too.. Cant wait for the next chapters

Even if he was in the right for killing those guys, because of course he is, he still believes that the whole war against the evil cult is a chuuni fantasy his underlings are setting for him, right?

Did... did he actually kill people for thinking they were larping as hard as him? I get that this is chuuni and all but isn't that a little over the top?

Double-page supporter
@Isekaijin you should remember that while he has chuuni thoughts, he is very much aware that this is a different world with different values on life. He still possesses basic morality of what is right and what is wrong, so people who are evil shouldn't be allowed to go around preying on good people for example. Only now since he has the power to do something about it, so why not do it himself?

His LARPing is more of a means to fulfil his dreams of being the hidden power in the background, because were it not for his roleplay, he would have a fairly normal life otherwise (to him that is - he is still going to school even in another world) despite that it has evolved into epic LARPing haha.

I honestly stayed away from this for a LONG due to that Harem tag and the cover, i mean, look at it, it looks like the most cliche thing in existence, that was until i gained enough courage to read it... and that 8.84 rating, and gosh dang, how i regret it, edgy MC that's so edgy is good, the harem thing is just there but you don't really notice unless you stare at the same damn panel for 2 hours straight, and a pretty good balance between comedy, epic fighting scenes, epic comedic fighting scenes *cough* chapter 6, chuunibyou, edgyness, etc etc..., overall, i think it indeed does deserve the rating it has, if not a VERY TINY bit lower.

It's an over the top parody/gag of a dark plot with totally serious characters.

I love it.

Reminds me of the conversations I have with my friends/boss/colleagues that are filled with ridiculous and dark notions and all said with straight faces.

(I'm usually giggling afterwards.)

Is there anywhere to read more about the backstory of the girls? I feel like I am missing a lot of things.

You can read the LN version, majority of the story has been completed. Waiting for the author to finish up...

The MC being more edgier than a sea urchin makes me cringe, but his obliviousness to how correct his lies are is interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread