Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Group Leader
This is so cringe... but I'm enjoying it and I don't know why.
I definitely feel this is way overrated yet, I want to rate it as great too... wtf is wrong with me.

Haha, this shit is hilarious ! He must be the best roleplayer i have ever seen 😂

@floemizu Is the description too convoluted for you? Superpowerful Chad Chunnibyou reincarnates into a magical world, trains to become all powerful to fulfill his chunnibyou fantasy, roleplaying with girls he saves and pretending to take down a secret evil cult. Except it's not really roleplaying, because the cult is real and the only one actually pretending is the MC. A comedy off extreme absurdness and misunderstandings.

Group Leader
Basically Overlord but no bone daddy. Instead we have chuuni boi who love to roleplay as shit. Fun comedy, my side are in orbit. 😂

Aggregator gang
Hayss people should never forget that this is a "COMEDY" manga. And damn its doing a great job making me laugh.

Does anybody know if the web novel has been cancelled or is on a planned hiatus? The last chapter seems to be 203 which came out around October of 2019 :(

A scythe, chains, both, or a rapier would be way cooler than your average sword tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread