Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Fed-Kun's army
@airmobius
Though I haven't read them myself, I guess you could check out these 2:
There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly?!), So I Made One MYSELF!
Overlord

Speaking about which, are those any good?

is a Reindeer
VIP
Ah, so this is what a masterpiece feels like

Can't be axed because the plot is moving so fast woop woop

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this manga is super fun.
To summarize for those who are iffy about reading:
Its about a gym-rat/chunni who gets reincarnated and his delusions about cults and other world problems are apparently true and his hench/harem believe he's a genius even though he has no basis for anything.
I know it sounds weird, but trust me, this is an absolute masterpiece. 10/10

Supporter
Reading this manga is like watching a game of Tetris, everything keeps falling in place.

I really like this one, but I don't really understand what do the girls are planning all along, someone care to explain? doesn't matter if they are spoilers.

@glasgow Pretty sure that they are trying to stop the demon worshipper cult (Cult of Diabolos or whatever) form resurrecting the Demon lord while Cid is just going around doing chuuni shit and ruining their plans (somehow). We will learn a lot more in the next few chapters but I don't really remember much, been a while since I read the novel.

Double-page supporter
@Arijec123 @glasgow yea, the Diabolos cult, I nearly forgot about that :D The funny shit for me personally is that even if Cid is doing all that chuuni crap playing "mob" he STILL, somehow, miraclously even, does which he had previously intended to. I dunno how but he still does it 🤣 And what's even funnier- that all his shadow-girls are falling for it and developing all that plans convinced that HE IS DOING IT 🤣🤣 I'm dying, I;m really dying

What is this lol 🤣. This reminds me of Overlord but instead of bone daddy, we got a guy being all chunni with a 'harem' of servants. The best part is, his servants fall for his bullshit because the said bullshit is fucking real 🤣.

Can't wait for the next one

@mongol13 That's what the entire series is about. MC is more dense than a black hole and does everything just to satisfy his chuuni personality but SOMEHOW everything works out perfectly. It is a perfect parody of the 'OP edgy protag against evil organization' type of story while also having that very same type of story. It does all the things that other series do but escalates them into bigger proportions and then shows you how dumb the whole premise actually is when you look at it. While doing all that it just keeps throwing jokes at you. It is just great.

Dex-chan lover
As per mentioned. This entire series is basically meant to satire the whole trope of OP Chuuni Isekai's by making the main character literally say bullshit, and all of it being actually real. AND I LOVE IT FOR WHAT IT IS. Instead of trying to take a generic isekai seriously, it turns it up to 11 and rolls with the punches by making it the joke. It does have its serious bits, naturally. Generic Isekai still runs like Generic Isekai. What sets it apart is the fact that the Main Character is literally unaware of the whole fiasco and considers is it as part of his delusions. I'm pretty confident the end of the series is when the MC realizes just how much chaos he actually ensued from his fantasy "game."

The joke could get old. Dense MC is a dense MC after all. I do recommend at least reading the first volume though.

I don't know what to say. Damn this Isekai is one of the best out there. The story are so damn fun and interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread