Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

@bvdaf Chill out man, Im just making fun of you. Just think about, you get mad because some random person, probably from the other side of the continent said some stupid shit about a manga you enjoy in a piracy site with manga that both of us are not spending money to read. Like, whats wrong with you? Did it hurt you seeing someone saying bs about something you like? Just ignore, what you have to win discussing with me? The manga's still good, doesnt matter what I say or how I label it.

When you realize you’re seriously arguing with someone online just throw down an “I’m just messing with you” 😂

Dex-chan lover
people who'd call this generic isekai shit would call anything generic. they never learnt new adjectives in english class it's not their fault their teachers failed them!!

None of these comments say anything about the series, I just want to know whether I should fucking read it or not.

One of the best comedy manga for me.
Also the tittle is quite long might call it kagenari or other else.

Double-page supporter
This mangas great, I enjoy it.. But I raed the first 3 chapters of the WN and I couldnt stand him.... It was like too much information why hes just a lunatic <.<. Manga brings good balance I guess.

Good gracious this is good...
I can actually hear Kuzuma's voice when reading his lines lol.

Users who are viewing this thread