Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Dex-chan lover
@Noble-6
The sasuga power at its finest arc. I'll not spoil much.
In 6 arcs from now, he saved an entire kingdom because he made shit up about Black Rose Power from legend. Also, he "deducted" 4 layers of villain's keikaku!
The arc ended with him an experimenting on a villain to brainwash him, along with saying ultra chuuni lines.

This has so many red flags I didn't expect it to be good at all, thanks based jim

Fed-Kun's army
You think protagonist is chuuni? Just wait to see his sister at end of the vampire arc!

They should very much add into the description "WARNING: this is a PARODY of chuuni mangas"
Or maybe not, Poe's law and all that :p

As long as you keep in mind this is supposed to be comical, a great read.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please, please, tell me that MC will actually become a better mob...I really can't stand him anymore
the story is very good and when he is Shadow, he's actually a badass....but when the magic is gone....oh lord have mercy
How can somebody be so badass and also so cringey ? He's so OP that trying to be a mob is actually making him emabarass himself
He thinks he invented a "fake story" about some cult that actually exists and showed itself and still he refuses their existence or knows anything about them and other stuff....and i had to stop reading ch9 because of his dumb show during the fight
What a shame that i can't seem to enjoy a good story because of a character not up to par with it

I saw the tags, I saw the rating and I though, meh, probably some generic shit people are reading because I dont know, they cant get tired. Today I decided to read and it is some generic shit, but is some gold generic shit, for gods sake, this manga is really good.

Dex-chan lover
all I can comment is how I'm basically disappointed that this only releases monthly.. but damn, the quality is great.

Aggregator gang
@burmn123 u call this "generic sh*t"? What is generic in it? Becuase it's isekai? School Life? Harem? Then which story won't be generic sh*t?

@bvdaf RaW Hero isn't generic shit, OOOH, sorry, you can't read shit right? I mean, sh*t. Didn't mean to hurt you making you read some heavy bad words like shit.

Aggregator gang
@burmn123 tf is wrong with u lol, u r like those people comparing series that aren’t even close to be simmilar to each other and in addition this one „generic sh*t” is quite uniqe tho. It’s like i would say that human woman is simmilar to a cow because both of them are giving milk from tits.

Users who are viewing this thread