Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Can someone explain to me how Cid is so clueless? I mean, he displays superhuman feats of intelligence all the time, but somehow he still thinks everyone in SG is just playing a character? The Diablos Cult, even after being directly involved with them, is something HE made up? It’s like, the creator can’t figure out whether this whole thing is a joke or not. Lose the lame parody angle and just lean fully into edgelord action.
Cid did not recognize shadow garden & diablos cult as real thing because his sensible mind think acknowledge & self aware that he MADE that up (he though they not actually exist on reality, he just using/assigned random bandit & childhood playmate as/to roleplay with whatever that fit with his delusion).

cid still recognize gamma business organization mitsugoshi & others, random isekai bandit, random isekai terrorist organization, random isekai shady cult, isekai generic religious organization and random ancient being as actual things that exist.
he just using them as playground with whatever fit with his delusion at that time when some actual event happened

Other isekai OP MCs: Slaying the demons, destroying the evil organization, saving the world.
Lord Shadow: Living his most juunibyou power fantasy dream to the fullest
and unknowingly destroy the evil organization in the process

This has to be one of the most stupid juunibyou sh*t I've ever read and yet it's so great, I couldn't recommend this more.

Edit: Wording

Last edited:
what the actual hell?!?!? the translation was ass but due to the nature of this manga I thought it was real what they were saying

I'm literally losing braincells from reading this "story" and trying to comprehend how so many people say it's amazing. So before I completely lobotomize myself by continuing to read this, everybody else enjoy.

Sadly, the "local specimen" didn't appear in the next volume 5 of the novel if not mistaken. The author really like to do some world building foreshadowing some character that will reappear again in the main story of the light novel.

Because of every random thing Cid does and speaks of, always turns out to be right, none of this feels real. It's like he is molding his isekai universe into being just by speaking of things. I wouldn't be surprised if the story ended with him waking up from a coma, and all of his friends and family from his isekai world cease to exist due to it all being just one big coma dream. Honestly, if that is how this story ends, it would be very upsetting.

Users who are viewing this thread