Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

He just made up the story about Diabolos cult spontenously on the spot just to convince that girl..... but lo and behold, he hits it right in the center out of nowhere.

Read the novel guys, its great. can't wait to read more of the manga, good art.

Read at novelupdates title is to be a power in the shadow it is pretty lit?
The spoiler is everything is too much a coincidence so every bullshit mc say are true?

Dex-chan lover
The artstyle of characters look like https://mangadex.org/title/20393/choujin-koukousei-tachi-wa-isekai-demo-yoyuu-de-ikinuku-you-desu

Fed-Kun's army
A brief review from the web novel version :
The cringiest novel I’ve ever read 10/10 would feel the cringe and read it all over again, it’s just that good. Just don’t take the story too seriously the protag OP level are more or less on Ainz level and tbh this is full blown comedy story.

Dex-chan lover
I just check on NU, and read the review from its translator.
Somehow, it sounds interesting. I kind of imagine, the comedy will be on the level of Konosuba.

Dex-chan lover
For those of you who are unsure of how to react, this story is basically about an OP harem protagonist who is obsessed with being a secret final boss-type of character. He purposefully enacts chuuni-like scenarios while disguised, all of which turn out to be true.

It's f*ckin' hilarious, I suggest you follow.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this first chapter. Though I will avoid reading comments because I can already see all the incoming spoilers! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread