Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

KYAAAA! waiting for the famous "sasuga shadow sama!".
"shadow-sama always know everything and anything, no one knows what he is thinking and what he is doing. he is the most benevolent of all and the hero of all in the dark." - basically impression every follower of shadow garden. (please add more if i missed something)

Literally treading the border between gag and cringe...i dunno if i will actually like this.

Double-page supporter
The description is kinda edgy but it might be fun.
Going to keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
I need more. Dark fantasy lovers unite!

Edit: This needs consistent updates, it's too good.

I swear i read this english title as "the eminem in the shadow" , but now its eminence

? Manga doesn't include much of the internal monologue, if you're confused check out the novel. ?

Good thing this has a manga adaptation, I really love the LN... Its cringy to an acceptable level for my taste and the gags too... But still, sasuga Shadow-sama

Cae

its finally here... kukukukuku... soon, the world will be covered in our... in shadow gardens... dark embrace.

Dex-chan lover
OwO) oh i was just go bored and have nothing to do when i got to see this one
it's been a while now since i read the novel can't wait for the translation to continue

=w=)
still he really not have a face of a mob

at first i thou its escalated quicly
but not after i read the plot twist at the end of chapter...
and boom .... this bitch Believe my story ... the END ..XDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
Hope the manga have more Delta.
But I think the light novel reworked how much his underlings appeared in the plot, I've read every TL chapter and some characters disappear way too fast, his sister to, got a big role only recently and we could even forget she existed in the first few arcs.
The WN is already very good and entertaining but how there it wasn't a solid presence aside the MC bothered me.

Users who are viewing this thread