Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Dex-chan lover
Did he just invent a demon lord, that will come into existence, because he invented it?

Dex-chan lover
just done readong the LN 112 Chapter..
and oh boy... for me the story is not disappointing at all...

Dex-chan lover
Really a good manga.
A request to light novel translators, please take this novel up, the original TL had to leave for personal reasons and the new guy makes a poor work maybe once at month, I know there is a unsaid rule to not touch someone else work but in this case is clear that it would be for the better.
I know, I'm rude, but if another group start that guy will leave, it was just for the clicks.

Double-page supporter
the truth is, he is probably god, and he is unaware that he is god. this level of lucky guessing to the point of imagined detail being 100 percent accurate borders prophet level guessing. it is statistically impossible.

This story is just far too amusing...

you simply HAVE to read the full novel at NU for premium entertainment xD

who writes these descriptions? "A man who adores powers hidden in shadows is now hidden in shadows reigning over the shadows in another shadow. oh. shadow."

Aggregator gang
Can we put another title?

My neet brother could not be neetier in an isekai world filled with 8th year old syndrome.

MD@Home
HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TAEPODONG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1

Double-page supporter
something tells me that nuke skit is gonna bite him in the ass someday lol
i can already see it, diabolos is actually a nuke and those possessions are like descendants of irradiated heroes

love this stupidity lol 100/10

another isekai reincarnation but no goddess cheat and it is hilarious funny chuunibiyou 🤣

Can someone tell me about that small picture (a girl behind a boy) in this manga cover, what's it name?

Users who are viewing this thread