Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

The comedy's great early on but it gets a bit repetitive, also I ended up hating the protagonist like I hated no other protagonist after a certain arc in the WN. Other characters are great, but the protagonist is unforgivable so it's hard for me to go back to the beginning and enjoy the misunderstandings.

@monkey123 It's an unintroduced character.

Dex-chan lover
Chuunibyou will never get old. In all kinds of meaning.
Also, see? That is how tou take full advantage of isekai tropes without writing boring story. Put everything into rightful perspective, make reader see characters point of view and cause proper emotional responce! First chapter if a masterpiece of exposition art. We don't even have time to think too deep into the lore or find random flaws, we are too busy having fun.
Also going all over the top helps.

Oh my, it finally got a manga serialize?
Just a matter of time before it gets an anime I suppose?
People who bash this after1-2 ch eitjer had no sense of humour or had a sh** taste 😁

Group Leader
Fuck it.
Of all every single thing this series excel in (no matter how dumb it is), all I can remember after reading through the WN is
TAEPODONG
I really need to spend some time reading it all again to catch it up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't always rate 10/10, but when I do, it's cause it's FUCKING AWESOME.

Dex-chan lover
when your bullcrap turns out to be true and you are being left out.. oof..

man, i almost dropped this, good thing that i read a few more pages to notice that this manga doesn't take itself serious.
was a surprinsingly decent read.

Dex-chan lover
When you are like 3 or 4 layers deep in wish fulfillment but god asks you to hold his beer.

This manga represents me in real life when I want something and it's just in front of my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread