Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I liked how the manga needs to constantly remind "Protagonist" here cause he's totally looking like a villain

just finished talking shit about a retarded manga that starts out with an overrated setting and now this crap starts off the same again? 1 star and i didn't bother reading past the truck page.

Fed-Kun's army
mc look like okabe rintaro, making things up that turn out to be true 😅

This guy gave no indication that he was lying or just playing around when he told the elf the story and yet for some odd reason believes they are just playing along. SMH

Aggregator gang
@UchihaKyu the " they are playing along" part is like saying " they took the bait" or "they believed the lie" and the whole point of this trope is that the little story he supposedly invented turned out to be 100% true

The synopsis here is basically the ideal isekai setting, it feels like a personal attack on my fantasies. Definitely gonna have to read this one.

I can't believe this series become a manga.
The worst WN story I've ever read

only an idiot all said to be true, even though he himself didn't know what he was talking about.
I know that the MC of Japanese WN / LN are always lucky to be unexpected. But this series is very severe.
The core of this series is Idiot & OP MC, all luck is on the side of the MC, and what MC says is world destiny.
For example in chapter 1 page 29. He only fabricates and will become the destiny of the world.
Not only that, all future cases will be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread