Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Pretty good manga. Typical isekai trash, but who doesn't like getting their fill of isekai trash? Especially self-aware isekai trash that's good at running with the idea that it's isekai trash?

Dex-chan lover
OkJrtDv

A fair number of series attempt to mock the bigger failures of whatever manga type is popular nowadays. Most of the time, the author doesn't really understand what (s)he's trying to mock, so it turns out poorly; either ending up as just another copy, or reading like a deranged shitpost.

This is one of the few good ones. So far I've counted over half a dozen tropes that are caricatured to high heaven, from stupidly high plot armor to the "I'm just a normal guy" silliness. Definitely keep an eye on this one. 8/10

This series becomes even funnier if you imagine it as a power trip he's having while in a coma. But I have a really dark sense of humor, so that might just be me.

This is genuinely fucking beautiful

He just guesses shit and it just works, Todd Howard style. I haven't read a manga this satisfyingly stupid before and I'm ceaselessly pleased.

Dex-chan lover
Me: I suspect that you will bookmark this another isekai shit...
Also Me: Damn straight

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good because his silly confidence makes you addicted to finding out if he is going to succeed or fail. Literally after chapter 1, I want to see how far he can go with this.

It's like when IRL you tell small lies and everything goes to shit, and then here this guy comes along and tells HUGE lies and somehow everything worked itself out and all you can do is laugh and say, "you can't make this shit up", even though it was ALL made up.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty decent for an isekai.

Top notch humour with a hilarious protagonist!

Users who are viewing this thread