Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

WN Spoilers(ish)
The sad truth is that this manga has reached its peak a while ago. It's sadly going downhill from here on out. The next few arcs aren't that interesting and will definitely alienate some people who have had a problem with MC. - I semi hope the manga will do it differently to how the webnovel did it, but I kinda doubt it.

People on this website must have shit taste, because this manga is boring as fuck. It sucks as a parody and it sucks even worse as a serious story.

@Klesk if you want a good manga that is a semi-parody like this but not complete trash, read Yuusha ga Shinda. Much better than this nonsense.

thx for the recommendation, but if you don't like a thing it's messed up to just insult everyone else because you don't like it or think it's bad.

@Pajanga then don't read this trash if you don't like it. I like this trash because I like it. I view this as food that's delicious and I like it. Every chapter makes me laugh and I like it. MC is stupidly oblivious to what's happening and I like it. The characters themselves are stupidly oblivious to the MC and I like it. Sometimes makes me cringe and I like it. Trash matters if you view it in a different way.

@Pajanga did you seriously expect a serious story from a comedy drama manga. Also, it's a parody so you should have known.

@Pajanga
Yuusha ga shinda has a lot of fanservices so you must be pretty horny all the time. Idk man maybe you mistook your desire with your humour taste, try to contact this number for consultation & help : 69 6969 696969

I just re-read this and noticed that kids that are 13 are the same height as an adult, excuse me what
Edit: Just wondering, is this a monthly series?

Can't believe people are actually rating it low. It's one of the more unique isekai mangas out there.

Ever wondered what would happen if a chuni got isekai'd and still stuck to his chuni-ness? Well here it is

there arent alot of isekai that are fun to read this is one of the good ones story is obviously shit like every single isekai ever but the manga itself is pretty fun to read kinda like slime isekai. i thought that the story in slime was shit but is still enjoyed reading/watching that shit alot.

Users who are viewing this thread