Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I like this manga but also hate it. Is anyone feeling the same? Gonna stop reading it for now, I'll read it when I feel reading it again.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghosttt Because it's entertaining. There's a lot of shitty manga out there that tries to capitalize on the isekai reincarnation shit. This one makes fun of it, but manages to be hilarious at the same time. There's a few others that do the same, like Konosuba. Except this one has additional depth to it. The idea that the protag is using NPC-fu to be a background character while unintentionally setting all kinds of shit into motion is hilarious. Latest chapter for instance. Toast while late meme. Typically something overdone on cute girls, but the MC is doing it because why not. Little things like that add to the charm. This manga isn't groundbreaking, but it's fun, and it doesn't take itself seriously, like every other one. That's why everyone loves it. Plus you gotta admit, the premise is badass. In Skyrim we ALL picked the Dark Brotherhood, because it was edgy and had the coolest quests. Same thing here. Being in the shadows is cool from a self insert when every other isekai MC is either a dense retard who is afraid of tits, a weak retard, or an OP retard that doesn't seem to know he's OP. This guy though is self-aware, knows he's OP, and has fun doing dumb shit. He could be taking over the world, but instead he's having fun. It's great. Honestly I hope it gets an anime.

Cheat skill: Plot creation
Description: Quite literally bends fate with his own hands. Makes up some bullshit story and becomes true, or says something and the world bends to his words. Practically that of a god.

That's this MC's power, and he doesn't realise it.

fuckin awesome. it doesn't take itself seriously, none of us are taking it seriously, and it's just real fun. thanks for the tls!

Power Uploader
This got licensed by Yen Press and will be available July 2021
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1350474401465167874
Er3ZT8hXIAAKb4j

That damn MC i hate it i hate it i hate it
He got all thing i want😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Users who are viewing this thread