Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

This story is so good in the sense that you feel like you really are reading from the side characters point of view that has no idea what the fuck is going on.

wow, that was unexpected
I didn't expect Lord Shadow decided to show up this early

So,, The Church vs. Shadow Garden
I hope there'll be no lame force plot or lame plot Twist,, i wanna see a good ending for this Arc

Bruh this manga do be tickling me in every good way

@zakuy not really any romance in the foreground from what I remember. Not really even harem which imo makes it even better

Romance? Nothing at all, only female characters who are crazy about him.
He only lives in his delusions.

MC is just a person who is full of delusions but all his delusions come true without being noticed by himself.

Looking at WN, I doubt the author will make the MC fall in love. Therefore don't get your hopes up if you are looking for romance.

Dex-chan lover
been waiting to see the details of the
assassination
, but there could have been countless other ways to resolve this. letting him
rip
just for the plot is unnecessary. though i'm glad that it leads to rose
joining shadow garden

Dex-chan lover
@Galder the author made so that is intereting that way, MC could easily resolve most situations before they started just with his speed but that wouldn't be interesting for him + he acts like he knows all but really doesn't, the organization girls think he knows everything but he is bullshitting most of the time, add to that how he believes the girls built on his story of the demon sect and then want to see what story they wrote based on it.
Sometime he doesn't move just because he is curious, is hard to understand what he believes to be fake and real at times.

@Theatricality yeah, even just the WN is a better way to go, explains things more and doesn't skip parts, it helps understanding how some character really are from their thoughts
but I think the Light Novel got released in the west and that should have a polished story, another good way to go

Hmm, so its time for him to use his strongest FIGHTING style, take quite long time to this chapter, i still hoping author continuing on the web novel T-T

Users who are viewing this thread