Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Aggregator gang
@Galder
lol, i think your overestimating her power up, all she got from shadow is simply a mana increase, all other stats such as sword technique and her fighting experience remains the same,sure it would make her stronger,but at the end of the day, even someone with little mana could defeat a spellsword overflowing with mana with just technique alone. Refer to chapter 2.
So yeah, You're expecting too much for a chased princess to kidnap his father in front of the enemy's main camp. Maybe this is a minor spoiler but yeah, she never had the intention to escape at this point, it's not like she can in the first place. So if its pretty much impossible to escape that place alone, its even more harder to escape with someone in tow...
and i think you're misunderstanding something , she never had any backing in this point, she's alone and simply did what would a single person is capable of.

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats
not even once did i mention that she had backing, but shadow intervened on his own. so it's not too far off to imagine that his goons could've helped her afterwards if she were successful with the kidnapping. and just trying is better than to go for the kill as she's made it into the guarded vip area already.
also, you can see her bringing the blade to her carotid artery. so it's not really a spoiler to say that she wanted to take her life.
and as paradox as it might sound, if you're willing to lay down your life anyway, then you've got nothing to lose trying to make it out alive WITH the father.
she could've struck him down afterwards if she was about to fail.
lastly, you've completely ignored my point of her trying to take her father hostage and threatening to kill him. the guy from the cult would've blown his cover if he killed the king himself.

Users who are viewing this thread