Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Aggregator gang
If this would ever get an anime adaptation,i hope they would make a good job for the action scenes..Just like one punch man, funny as fck for the most part but jaw dropping action scenes for the serious part. The contrast is what makes this story so fabulous! Especially with its cringy Chuunibyuo theme.

Aggregator gang
@Sweet_Seats it needs to be season 1 level, especially since they both are pretty similar in how their mc’s are both unknown in their world and OP

It's here Boissssssss and galss Anime Adaptation by Ufotable OH my GOD Its gonna be amazing to see the work of art mmmm I can even imagine how it's gonna look like and Similarly like to Manga's adaptation hopefully they won't skip any detail like the Manga adaptation they skipp many detail in novel :( but it's still rocks Goddamn YES to This AMEN

@Mhmharemgood What are you saying, oh wait I forgot your new here so uhm Yes it's worth to read the novel and the manga to either way but Manga adaptation skipped many detail or an arc if I remember you won't regret reading this either LN or Manga This S*iT is good it's a Good GoodS*it i promise you, your gonna love it.

Fed-Kun's army
there's 2 votes for romantic subplot on bakaupdates

how accurate is that? cuz theres no romance tag which is confusing

Users who are viewing this thread