Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

It's a comedy and the story knows it.

They don't try to be anything else.

And that makes the comedy enjoyable without letting the plot armor level coincidences and misunderstandings ruins your day.

Still cringe as f* in some cases, but again, it passes just as quickly lol.

When a friend recommended this to me I thought they were joking. 10/10 top tier shit posting.

Cringy, but because its 'serious' bloody then make it pass. Average any cringy manga is weak af, and so idealistic (no one killed, no blood, but trying look like as stong heroic chuuni, fake af) but not with this one.

9.5/10

It’s probably only me, but this manga made me laugh so MUCH!! I don’t know why but I do dig this! Many of the scenes that the MC is involved would be very clique and generic but with his overly exaggerated actions and thoughts just gives it a little twist that makes it enjoyable. Probably biased but I give it a 10.

@bagofsaltysalt I know, right?! I love his dedication of being the ultimate mob-kun character with his Mob Ultimate Moves, his blunt responses and thoughts interacting his servants, his willingness to do anything for money, and other stuff that make this manga a refreshing story

I want this manga to be turned into a anime, this is seriously funny and I’m sure we could all agree that it was hilarious.

Everyone is complaining about cringe, but I can't notice it over the sound of my own maniacal laughter.

This stuff is awesome.

I think that the 'cringy stuff' is actually important for cid's character. He thought he was special and hence wanted to act as a mob character to hide his power, but in reality, when he acts his true self, he is just a normal weird 15 year old kid with a crazy ambition

0b3.jpg

This will probably have an anime in a couple of years, by then I'll be a responsible(?) person in society

Users who are viewing this thread